- 10 wonton wrappers
- 7 eggs
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1/2 cup shredded cheese of your liking
- fresh herbs
- salt and pepper
My never ending quest for new, easy to carry breakfasts have brought me to create breakfast egg cups. Using none other than the ever versatile wonton wrapper as the cup.
Easy to make, easy to reheat, great for a crowd.
- Preheat your oven to 375F
- Spray your muffin tin with cooking spray.
- Insert one wonton wrapper into each cup.
- In a large bowl whisk your eggs, milk, & herbs until well combined.
- Transfer your mixture into a measuring cup or pitcher for easy pouring.
- Fill each wonton wrapper equally with your mixture
- Get creative, add some cubed veggies of your choice and/or meats of your choice into each. (I’ve done it with some red peppers, canadian bacon, tomatoes, go with what you prefer but make sure if you add meat that it is pre-cooked)
- Sprinkle each with a little cheese
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes (I like to rotate the pan halfway through cooking to have an even baking)
- Remove from the oven.
- Let cool 5 minutes in the pan, then unmold each cup and transfer to a cooling rack or enjoy warm.